Check back often for updates!!!
Check Field Trips page for updated information on field trips for club members
Click here for address and directions to clubhouse
The ETGMS Board has voted to suspend all club meetings through the end of June, due to the Corona virus. They decided that it is prudent to do our part to reduce the spread of the virus, since a big part of our membership is in the age group that it is the roughest on. We will keep up to date on the number of cases in the area, as we near the end of the month of June, and will decide if July activities will stay on schedule. This means no sub-group meetings, regular monthly meeting, etc. from now until the end of June. Our June field trip is still in the planning stages - check back mid June for more information.
- 18th - Brazos River - Field trip
- 3rd - Monthly Club Meeting, public is welcome, 6:30 pm, Clubhouse
- 8th - Lapidary Sub-Group Meeting, 2:00 pm, Clubhouse
- 11th - Mineralogy Sub-Group Meeting, 6:30 pm, Clubhouse
- 15th - Rock Swap, public is welcome, 9-3 pm, Clubhouse
- 18th - Fossil Sub-Group Meeting, 6:30 pm, Clubhouse
- 20th - Gemology Sub-Group Meeting, 6:30 pm, Clubhouse
Page updated 6/28/2020
Photos taken by Kinney Polve